In dedication to my Mother, Mother-in-law, Nannie, Oma, Aunts and Sister, and all the mothers in my life who inspire me daily.
1. Unconditional love; even those troubled years you didn’t deserve it
2. Her ability to sooth all wounds; skin deep or superficial
3. Endless support; through the bad decisions and good
4. Her unending strength; to help overcome any trial in life
5. She is the glue; the glue that holds her family together
6. She is a fierce lioness; one who will protect her young until her last breath
7. She is a pillar of wisdom; when you find yourself lost on your own journey
8. Her pride; she has a never ending sense of pride in who you are, your achievements no matter how great or small
9. Availability; no time, no distance will keep her from their children when in need or in times of celebration
10. Helping hands; able to pick you up in times of trouble, take your hand and lead you when you need direction, and to push you down your own unique path in life
Dont waste your life following false idols, you are witness to and surrounded by the strongest, most generous, hardest working, loving women everyday of your life – aspire to be more like a mother.